lördag 4 maj 2013

Strax före avfärd

Three months has gone awfully fast. My head is still full of thoughts and impressions, in a nice and confusing mix. I will write here about Australia, Sydney, Cairns, give some shopping tips and so on, but not now.

I was originally writing this blog post just as the steward told me to turn the phone off before departure. And lost the post, in the stress. Well, now I have the time. Also, the stewards has been nice to me and I have enough wine to the whole 8 hour trip to Singapore ;-) And lunch is in my tummy. (And Richard Hammond on the tiny screen in front of me)

Our last morning in Sydney the town had a misty start. The view into the city, which has been more and more blocked during our stay by a new house being built, was almost not there earlier. But by the time we were finished with breakfast and all the finishing last packing, the air was clearer. And we left in little over 20 degrees. In late autumn. I will miss Sydney, that's for sure.

Last glimpses:



Apartment



The weird and cool house in The Rocks




Harbour bridge and tiny bits of opera house.



Sydney airport, international



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar